Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Look A Like-Hardball character Jefferson and Prince

I was getting nasty last night and had to throw in like Tim Donaghy the 2001 hit Hardball starring Keanu Reeves. Sure everyone loves the movie because some white guy helps coach a group of black kids from the Cabrini Green Projects in the land of R Kelly.

But I love it because my boy Keanue lays big money on Bulls Games and puts his head through a bar window after Luc Longley can't make a put back. Anybody is my hero if they are betting games on their dead dad's account with bookies. My favorite part of the movie is when Keanue doesn't have enough jersey's and leaves my boy G-Baby without one.

Now on a serious note when Keanu describes how G-Baby got the game winning hit during his funeral, I almost cried like Nancy Kerrigan in 94 after she got her leg clubbed. G-Baby will nestleeeeeeee one for The Kekambas and you know Keanue was the most juiced because he put one of his player's mom welfare check's on the game.

Lastly take a look at my boy Jefferson. His fat ass who got jumped going home after practice with his asthma, looks dead on like Milwaukee "yes it's in Wisconsin" Brewers All-Star first baseman Prince Fielder.


No comments: